OXERVATE is the only prescription eye drop that is FDA approved to treat neurotrophic keratitis1,6
How do I get OXERVATE?
OXERVATE is a prescription medication and you will need to speak with your doctor to determine if it is right for you. If you are prescribed OXERVATE, the Dompé Connect to Care program is here to help you access the medication.
Dompé partners with Accredo, a specialty pharmacy, to support the Connect to Care program. Accredo will work with you to receive OXERVATE.
Dompé is committed to patient support
Dompé provides resources to support patients through the process of accessing OXERVATE. The Dompé Connect to Care Program will:
Calling 1-877-831-8112 puts you in contact with Patient Care Advocates, as well as licensed Pharmacists and Nurses at Accredo who are ready to help answer questions about your prescription and OXERVATE.
How OXERVATE is delivered
OXERVATE is supplied in a weekly carton containing 7 multiple-dose vials in a cooler with an accompanying Delivery System Kit. For weekly use you will receive:
1 extra adapter, 3 extra pipettes, and 3 extra wipes are included as spares
When taking OXERVATE,
think: 2, 6, 8!
- Apply 1 drop of OXERVATE, every 2 hours to your affected eye(s) 6 times per day (in a 12-hour period) for 8 weeks
- One vial of OXERVATE per affected eye is to be used each day
- Follow the rule of 15: 15 minutes before and after applying OXERVATE
- Contact lenses should be removed before applying OXERVATE and may be reinserted 15 minutes after administration
- If more than one topical ophthalmic product is being used, apply the eye drops at least 15 minutes apart to avoid dilution
- Administer OXERVATE 15 minutes prior to using any eye ointment, gel, or other viscous eye drops
Learn about OXERVATE storage
- Refrigerate OXERVATE as soon as possible after receiving it
- Once refrigerated, it can be stored up to 14 days in the original carton if the vials are unopened
- If you need to use OXERVATE right away, let the vial sit at room temperature for 30 minutes until the vial is thawed
- A vial of OXERVATE can remain at room temperature for up to 12 hours once it is opened
- Once a vial of OXERVATE is opened, it must be discarded within 12 hours (even if solution is left in the vial)
Talk to your doctor:
- Before using other eye medicines with OXERVATE
- Before you decide to stop taking OXERVATE
- If you have any questions about how to use OXERVATE
Connect With Us
Stay connected to learn more about neurotrophic keratitis and get tools and tips on taking OXERVATE!