By using the Site, you agree to the collection, use, and disclosure of your information as described in this Policy. If you do not agree, please do not access or use the Site.
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Information You Provide
- Information Automatically Collected
- Information Collected From Other Sources
- Combination of Information
- OUR INFORMATION USE
- Use by or for Dompé
- How We Use Your Information for Interest-Based Advertising
- INFORMATION WE SHARE WITH OTHERS
- YOUR CHOICES AND OPT-OUTS
- Cookies, Tracking Options, and California Do Not Track Disclosures
- Interest-Based Advertising Choices
- Unsubscribing From Our Marketing Communications
- Updating Your Information
- YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
- THIRD-PARTY CONTENT AND LINKS
- CHILDREN'S PRIVACY
- DATA SECURITY
- DATA STORAGE
- HOW TO CONTACT US
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
There are several ways we may obtain information about you, including through (A) information you provide to us directly; (B) information that we automatically collect; and (C) information we receive from third parties. This includes data that identifies you personally whether directly (i.e., your name) or indirectly (i.e., information about your online use).
A. Information You Provide
Dompé collects information from you when you choose to share it with us through the Site. This may include when you use our Site, register online through the Site, request information from us, sign up for our email list, request customer support, or otherwise communicate with or contact us. The information we collect may include your first and last name, your organization name, and your email.
B. Information Automatically Collected
Whenever you visit or interact with the Site, we, as well as any of our third-party service providers, may use a variety of technologies such as cookies, web beacons, pixel tags, log files, local shared objects (Flash cookies), HTML5 cookies, or other technologies to automatically or passively collect certain information about your online activity.
Please note that we may automatically collect the following information about you:
- Computer or Device Information. We may automatically collect your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address or other unique identifier or information from the computer, mobile device, tablet or other device that you use to access the Site, including but not limited to your browser type, device type, operating system, software version, phone model, phone operating system, and the domain name from which you accessed the Site.
- Usage Information. We may collect information about your use of the Site, including the date and time you visit the Site, the areas or pages of the Site that you visit, the amount of time you spend viewing or using the Site, the number of times you return to the Site, other click-stream or site usage data, emails that you open, forward or click-through to our Site, and other sites that you may visit.
- Location Information. We collect general information about where traffic on our site is coming from around the world. This is used at an aggregate level that does not identify individual users to create reports to better understand our engagement with visitors to the site. Location information at an individual level may be used for narrowly tailored efforts for our products or research activities.
- Our Third-Party Service Providers. We may use third-party service providers to support our Site. Some of these service providers may use technology such as cookies, web beacons, pixel tags, log files, Flash cookies, or HTML5 cookies to receive, collect, and store information.
C. Information Collected From Other Sources
We may acquire information from other sources as follows:
- From other trusted third-party sources to update or supplement the information that you provide or that we collect automatically. This includes, for example, information from public databases or data aggregators (which may include information to validate or update the information we collect from or about you).
- From our partners and service providers (including, for example, business partners, analytics vendors, and search information providers).
We may use this information to help us maintain the accuracy of the information we collect, target our communications so that we can inform you of products, services or other offers that may be of interest to you, and for internal business analysis or other business purposes.
D. Combination of Information
We may combine the information we receive from and about you, including information you provide to us and information we automatically collect through our Site, as well as information collected offline, and from third-party sources.
2. OUR INFORMATION USE
A. Use by or for Dompé
Dompé may use the information we collect from and about you for any of the following purposes:
- To respond to your inquiries and contact and communicate with you when necessary;
- To review the usage and operations of our Site and conduct analysis to enhance or improve our content, products, and services;
- To provide you with advertising on the Site, via mail or email, or across other websites, mobile applications, social media, or online services;
- To contact you, including by mail or email, with information, newsletters, and promotional materials from Dompé or on behalf of our affiliates, and to request information from you relating to your use of our products and services;
- To use your data in an aggregated non-specific format for analytical and demographic purposes;
- To address problems with the Site or our business, and to protect the security or integrity of the Site and our business;
- For other purposes disclosed at the time you provide your information or otherwise with your consent.
B. How We Use Your Information for Interest-Based Advertising
For information on your choices with respect to interest-based ads, see the “Interest-Based Advertising Choices” section below.
3. INFORMATION WE SHARE WITH OTHERS
Except as provided in this Policy, we will not disclose, sell, or rent any of your information to any third parties without your consent. We may share the information we collect from and about you with the following:
- Affiliates: We may share your information with Dompé affiliates and subsidiaries bearing the Dompé brand for business, operational, promotional, and marketing purposes.
- Service Providers: We may share your information with third-party service providers (including Dompé farmaceutici S.p.A. for market access activities management) that provide business, professional, or technical support functions for us, help us operate our business and the Site, or administer activities on our behalf.
- Legal Matters; Safety: We may access and disclose your information to respond to subpoenas, judicial processes, or government requests and investigations, or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law, or otherwise as required by law. We may disclose your information to protect the security of our Site, servers, network systems, and databases. We also may disclose your information as necessary, if we believe that there has been a violation of a legal document or contract related to our services, or the rights of any third party.
- Aggregate or Anonymous Non-Personal Information: We may also share aggregate, anonymous, or de-identified non-personal information with third parties for their marketing or analytics uses.
- Sharing Your Information With the Headquarters – Information According to the EU GDPR: As part of our sharing of information within the Dompé group we may share your personal information with Dompé farmaceutici S.p.A. in Italy, that will process the information for administrative and organizational purposes, as data controller (as defined under art. 4 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation n. 2016/679, "GDPR"), in order to coordinate and supervise the activity carried out by its subsidiaries, including Dompé US. Dompé farmaceutici S.p.A. will act in compliance with the obligations set forth under the GDPR. The processing will be carried out based on the legitimate interest of Dompé farmaceutici S.P.A. of management and control activities of the Dompé group in its role of headquarter.
The GDPR gives you certain privacy rights which include: the right to request access to your information at any time; the right to request correction of your information; the right to object to processing of your information; the right to restrict processing of your information and to request erasure; the right to request transferring some of your information to other organizations. To exercise your privacy rights please contact email@example.com or by mail at Via San Martino 12/12a, Milan. The Data Protection Officer may be contacted by email at DPO@dompe.com.
- Other: We also may share your information as disclosed to you at the time of collection.
4. YOUR CHOICES AND OPT-OUTS
A. Cookies, Tracking Options, and California Do Not Track Disclosures
Certain parts of our Site require cookies. You may adjust your device or Internet browser settings to limit certain tracking or to decline cookies, but by doing so, you may not be able to use certain features of the Site or take full advantage of all of our offerings. Please refer to your device’s settings or your Internet browser’s “Help” section for more information on how to delete and/or disable your device or browser from receiving cookies or controlling your tracking preferences.
B. Interest-Based Advertising Choices
To understand your choices for receiving more relevant advertising provided on other websites and online services, please review the information below:
- To learn more about such interest-based advertising, and to opt out of such collection and use for interest-based advertising by the Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA) participating companies, please visit http://optout.aboutads.info.
- To opt out from the use of information about your online activities for interest-based advertising by Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) member companies, please visit http://optout.networkadvertising.org.
- If you wish to prevent your data from being used by Google Analytics, Google has developed the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on available https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
- On your mobile device, you may also adjust your privacy and advertising settings to control whether you want to receive more relevant advertising.
Even if you opt out, you still may receive advertising from us that is not customized based on your Service or usage information, or advertising from other third parties if they are not a DAA or NAI participating company.
C. Unsubscribing From Our Marketing Communications
We provide our Site visitors with the opportunity to update their information or opt out of having their information used for purposes not directly related to placement, processing, fulfillment, or delivery of a product order or servicing of your product or request. To opt out of marketing communications, you may:
- Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Contact us by mail at the address below in the “Contact Us” section, or
- Unsubscribe from our email communications at any time by clicking here.
If you receive marketing communications from one or more Dompé affiliates, you must opt out individually from each of the affiliates from which you are receiving brand-specific marketing communications.
Your instructions to limit the use of your information for these purposes will be processed as soon as reasonably practicable. Additionally, we are not responsible for informing third parties (including without limitation our third-party service providers or partners) with whom we have already shared your personal information of any changes requested pursuant to this section, or for removing information from or causing information to be removed from the databases or records of such entities.
D. Updating Your Information
If you wish to update any of your personal information, you may contact us at the address or email in the “Contact Us” section below.
5. YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
Dompé shares personal information between Dompé affiliates and marketing agents for marketing purposes. We do not share your personal information with unaffiliated third parties for their own independent marketing purposes without your consent. California residents may request the categories of personal information Dompé shared with third parties for the third parties' direct marketing purposes during the previous calendar year, if any. To make your request, send an email to email@example.com. Written requests may be sent to:Dompé U.S.
Attn: Privacy Officer
One Marina Park Dr., Suite 1410
Boston, MA 02210
You must put the statement “Your California Privacy Rights” in the subject field. We are not responsible for notices that are not labeled or sent properly, or do not have complete information.
6. THIRD-PARTY CONTENT AND LINKS
The Site may have links to third-party websites, which may have privacy policies that differ from our own. We are not responsible for the practices of such sites.
7. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
Protecting children’s privacy is important to us. We do not direct the Site to, nor do we knowingly collect any personal information from, children under the age of thirteen. If Dompé learns that a child under the age of thirteen has provided personally identifiable information to the Site, it will use reasonable efforts to remove such information from its files.
8. DATA SECURITY
We have taken certain physical, administrative, and technical steps to safeguard the information we collect from and about our customers and Site visitors. While we make every effort to help ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee our security measures.
9. DATA STORAGE
Your personal information is stored on servers in the United States; however, some of our brands, subsidiaries, parent company, and Service Providers may store information on servers hosted in other countries. As such, your personal information may be subject to the laws of other countries, where the data protection and other laws may differ from those of the United States. Your personal information may be disclosed in response to inquiries or requests from government authorities or to respond to judicial process in the countries in which we operate.
11. HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have any questions or concerns about this Policy or the practices described herein, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to:Dompé U.S.
Attn: Privacy Officer
One Marina Park Dr., Suite 1410
Boston, MA 02210